Contacts and Support – New Mexico Department of Public Education
If you are looking for Canvas-specific support, please contact the following entities depending on the type of support desired.
This is support for the technical setup relating to the initial Canvas implementation (i.e. authentication, data provisioning, SIS integration, branding, etc.)
All NM Canvas educators receive Level 1 technical support, 24/7, by phone or chat. To access it, click on the ? (question mark) in the lower right corner of the Canvas global navigation bar. Then click on Chat with Canvas Support to chat or call the toll-free number (877-314-9214) under Canvas Helpline.
Training, professional development and consulting will either be set up or complemented by a dedicated NM Canvas Senior Learning Consultant. Every Canvas district/school in New Mexico has one. To request a service, please complete this form. If you have any problems completing the form, please email [email protected]
New Mexico has a dedicated instructional designer, Jennifer Leimer, as well as many additional hours of instructional design done by contractors. If you would like to request instructional design services or advice, please complete this form. If you have any problems completing the form, please email [email protected]
- Joshua SilverELMSAT Chairman, Chief Technology Officer, Las Cruces Public Schools
- Shannon AguilarDirector, Cottonwood Valley Charter Socorro
- Whitney Anderson, ed.DInstructional Technology and Innovation Coordinator, Alamogordo Public Schools
- Aaron JaramilloSenior Director of Educational Technology, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Cindy Kleyn KennedyDistrict Instructional Technology Coordinator, Clovis Municipal Schools
- Dusty loftisDeputy Principal, Jal High School
- Janea MenicucciExecutive Director of Information Technology, Explore Academy
- Kenneth Moore, Ed.DPrincipal, Alamogordo High School
- Donna Navarette, Ph.D.Executive Director of Data and Accountability/Federal Programs, Cuba Independent School District